Sunday, November 15, 2009

Boy develops Guillain-Barre syndrome after receiving H1N1 swine flu vaccine

These are the reasons I am so fearful of having my children vaccinated. I can only imagine what it must be like to have a flu vaccine which is supposed to help you end up destroying your life.

It's just incredibly sad that people are being messed up like this. I realize as many as 4000 people have died already but I just wonder how many more that is over the regular flu virus each year.

I mean this Guillain-Barre Syndrome is horrible and debilitating and if you can get it from a flu vaccine then why not take your chances with the flu?

in reference to:

"Guillain-Barre Syndrome"
- Boy develops Guillain-Barre syndrome after receiving H1N1 swine flu vaccine (view on Google Sidewiki)

No comments:

Post a Comment